Seeking Part-time College Intern for Credit
Do you want to work alongside some of the most innovative talents in the industry on a diverse roster of clients? Are you looking for a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for talented college student to join our SoCal team for a three-month for college credit internship program. Our internships provide direct exposure to clients and real-life experience across a variety of projects, including brainstorming, research, writing, media monitoring, event coordination, media pitching and problem-solving.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter, learns quickly, and has knowledge of the Microsoft Office bundle, writing, social media, proofreading skills, basic Photoshop, keynote, Canva and Cision experience is a plus. Candidate must be a currently enrolled student that is looking for school credit, and pursuing a degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, English, Humanities, or similar. Part-time opportunity for Summer, Fall and Spring semesters, Monday-Friday (flexible on days), hours based on candidate’s availability and academic schedule.
- Support office services by maintaining office operations and procedures.
- Complete PR-related research and writing tasks based on in-house work flow systems and layouts.
- Keep partners informed on daily tasks in reflection of weekly agenda.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interest in public relations and aptitude to learn swiftly.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Keynote and or Canva experience
- Social media experience
- Graphic Design experience is a plus